Face to Face Interview required
- Installation of ESXi, vCenter, vLogInsight, VMware Data Protection, NSX, Virtual Machine operating system (Linux/Windows).
- Creation of vCenter clusters, distributed virtual switches, distributed port groups.
- Adding ESXi hosts into vCenter, configuring them with distributed virtual Switches and port groups.
- Virtual Machine OS (Linux/Windows) configuration.
- Documentation and creating Template for inbound services requests, monthly metric capture and reporting on tasks performed
- Experience in Process for receiving, delivering, and documenting all work requirements.
- Performing Snapshots, Cloning, Cold Migrations and Hot Migrations and Templates.
- Administration and Troubleshooting of ESXi 5.0&5.5& 6.0, Virtual Center 5.5/6.0.
- Creating and configuring Data Center and clusters in VCenter server.
- Creating virtual machines, installing operating systems inside VMs and installing tools and configure these VMs based on customer requirements.
- Knowledge on Deploying and Managing Virtual Machines using Virtual center through OVF/OVA.
- Experience in vMotion and SVMotion, HA & DRS feature.
- Excellent communications skills and team player
- Candidate must be willing to travel between Datacenters in different locations within US
- Candidate should be prepared to travel to India for Knowledge Transfer and Trainings as the situation may demand
- Candidate should be ready for call of duty beyond the standard 9x5 working hours based on operational demands
Minimum Experience: 6 Yrs
Maximum Experience: 14 Yrs
Roles & Responsibilities:
Installation of ESXi, vCenter, vLogInsight, VMware Data Protection, NSX, Virtual Machine operating system (Linux/Windows).
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $45.00 to $50.00 /hour
- VMWare: 5 years (Preferred)
- Administrative: 4 years (Required)
- Windows: 4 years (Preferred)
- vCenter: 4 years (Preferred)
- Linux: 5 years (Preferred)