NTA Precision Axle, a joint venture of three world class manufacturing companies, has an opening in our
MAINTENANCE department for an PREVENTIVE MAINTENANCE COORDINATOR at our facility located
in Carol Stream, IL. NTA manufactures steel products used for automotive and industrial applications.
The majority owner of NTA is NTN, which is one of the world’s premier bearing manufacturers serving the
automotive and industrial markets for the over 100 years.
POSITION TITLE: Preventive Maintenance Coordinator – 1st Shift
- Using the Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMM) plans, reports, and
coordinates the schedule of maintenance for equipment, machinery, tools, building
structures, grounds, and facility.
- With the aid of the Maintenance Supervisor, Maintenance Technicians, and Engineering
staff, specifies and aids in the procurement of repair parts.
- Tracks, reports, and replenishes all maintenance consumables and stores.Prioritizes
assigns and oversees Maintenance work requests for projects and repairs as needed.
- Recommends and implements improvements to equipment and facility.
- Reviews Work Orders to identify trends and issues within the plant.
- Assesses work for emergency repairs as needed.
- Comply with IATF 16949 & ISO 14001 requirements, safety regulations and maintain
clean and orderly work areas - perform 5S cleaning responsibilities
- Perform all other duties as assigned or needed
- A two year technical degree or equivalent training attained through hands on work
related work experience.
- At least 5 years of previous experience working in a manufacturing environment.
- Experience working on or with one or more of the following types of equipment: CNC
turning lines, Forging presses, and or Induction heat-treating furnaces.
- Demonstrates good oral and written communication skills with trades persons,
supervisors and operators.
- Ability to work overtime or on off shifts as needed.
- A strong focus on safety.
- The ability to read and interpret electrical schematics is a plus.
- Knowledge of Lean Manufacturing or the Toyota Production System is a plus.
- Experience with OSHA mandated industrial safety requirements; LOTO and NFPA 70e.
- Must be able to work overtime and weekends as needed.
NTA Precision Axle offers a full range of comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, vision,
matching 401(k), paid vacation, and tuition reimbursement. NTA Precision Axle is an equal opportunity
employer that strongly supports diversity in the work place.