Crystal Springs in Jacksonville, FL s looking for experienced, safety-oriented fleet diesel mechanics to provide preventive maintenance diagnose and repair our private fleet vehicles and equipment.
To join our winning team, send us your resume today or apply online today!
Responsibilities and Duties
- Maintain, troubleshoot and repair all fleet vehicles within assigned DS Services locations
- Respond to field service calls
- Assist in ordering mechanical components, services and parts.
- Perform and document all phases of vehicle maintenance and repair, including diagnostics.
- Maintain communication with drivers and management regarding maintenance and service of vehicles and equipment
- Maintain a unit history file for each vehicle
Qualifications and Skills
- High School Diploma or GED
- A minimum of three (3) years’ experience in a fleet maintenance mechanic role
- Experience with both diesel /propane vehicles and air brake systems
- Diagnostic software experience
- Focus on safe work practices and high quality while executing duties under minimal supervision
- Accurately record all maintenance activity on Company documentation
- Perform assigned tasks with minimal supervision
- Ability to lift parts and equipment weighing up to 50 pounds
- Must have own set of tools
- Valid Driver's license & clean driving record - CDL preferred or ability to obtain Class B permit as condition of employment.
- Ability to pass a pre-employment background check and drug screening required.
Who We Are
DS Services is a national direct-to-consumer provider of bottled water, office coffee and water filtration services. DS Services offers a comprehensive portfolio of beverage products, equipment and supplies to approximately 1.5 million customers through its network of over 210 sales and distribution facilities and daily operation of over 2,100 routes. With one of the broadest distribution networks in the country, DS Services can provide service to approximately 90 percent of U.S. households and efficiently services homes and national, regional and local offices. DS Services is dedicated to achieving its mission of becoming America’s favorite water, coffee and tea service provider where consumers live, work and play. Please visit our website www.water.com for more information about DS Services. Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled.
Crystal Springs/DS Services' associates enjoy a full benefits package including:
- Life Insurance for self and family
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Pre-paid Legal Plan
- Adoption Assistance
- Flexible Spending Account and Paid Holiday and Vacation.
Job Type: Full-time
- fleet diesel repair: 1 year (Preferred)
- rebuild and diagnostic: 1 year (Required)
- ASE Certified Mechanic (Required)