What You’ll Get to Do:
CACI is the prime contractor for the MyNavyHR Transformation program, a large-scale integration and development transformation effort, that will offer significant growth opportunity for candidates. This position will be a unique and exciting career opportunity that will involve the integration, development, and deployment of enterprise wide systems involving COTS ERP, SaaS solutions, CRM, mobile solutions, and enterprise data analytics in a state-of-the-art Agile development environment. The transformation and integration of over 50 legacy systems to ERP and SaaS solutions will be a monumental technical experience for this position. In addition, the resulting solution will deliver direct support to our Navy Sailors and their families.
At CACI, our philosophy of employee advancement rests on a cultural foundation of providing unlimited equal opportunity for growth, recognition and rewards. We provide the environment and support to immediately nurture and stretch your abilities. The project offers a 5-year contract opportunity and a significant exposure and growth opportunity for individuals joining CACI. This project is part of a significant strategic growth plan centered on human capital systems and other ERP and SaaS lines of business in CACI. Joining the program offers more than a project assignment; it offers a career growth opportunity in a rapidly expanding and strategic CACI line of business with demonstrated success for Federal and DoD market customers.
More About the Role:
The PCA will report to the Business Operations Manager (BOM) as part of the Contract Program Management Office Team and will assist the BOM in the coordination of all aspects of the Contract's financial, cost, accounting, burn, pricing, revenue and reporting efforts, both internally at the Contract and corporate level and externally to the Navy Customer, including development of P&L and PMR reporting requirements, as well as any other Contract business processes required by the team.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting and 3 years of related experience supporting a Large or Multiple Small/Medium DOD contract(s) with multiple CLINS/SLINS.
- Previous experience managing full range of subcontractor management functions (funding, subk coordination and vehicles, financial tracking and reporting, invoicing, etc).
- Previous experience with Deltek Time (or similar timekeeping applications) with thorough understanding of project strings and how they affect financials.
- Previous experience with BIG Expense (or similar expense report applications) and thorough knowledge of Federal Joint Travel Regulations (JTR).
- Demonstrates ability to successfully handle multiple concurrent priorities.
- Demonstrates courteous, cooperative, and helpful demeanor.
- Initiative, attention to detail, high productivity and analytical ability necessary for success.
- Excellent computer skills in Microsoft Office programs.
- Accepts additional duties and responsibilities at any time at the discretion of the BOM.
- US Citizen with the ability to obtain and maintain a Secret clearance.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.