Manage and develop clinical practice by providing quality psychological care to
LifeSource clients and establish positive relations with facility staff to better communicate the important aspect of quality mental health services.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Assess and evaluate each resident with a valid consent and authorization for service to determine individual needs. Develop and follow prescribed treatment plan to meet resident’s needs and to ensure that all treatment provided is medically necessary.
2. Perform written or verbal consultation with clients' primary care physician, family, facility staff and LifeSource support staff as needed.
3. Document psychotherapy sessions and treatment plan updates according to the procedures and policies described in the Clinical Services Manual providing the facility with a copy of documentation within 7 days of service for inclusion in the patient’s medical record.
4. Upload documentation and billing records at the end of each day to the LifeSource chosen EMR system and perform any other required end of day tasks as outlined in the Clinical Services Manual.
5. Establish and maintain open and positive communications with facility staff and administration. Provide verbal and/or written instruction or feedback to facility staff regarding pertinent caregiver information.
6. Be knowledgeable of and adhere to LifeSource standards, policies and procedures as indicated in the Clinical Services Manual. Be aware of and adhere to all legal and regulatory agencies' rules and regulations and professional ethical standards.
7. Serve as a consultant to LifeSource Management and support staff regarding the design, development and implementation of company policies and procedures.
8. Conduct self in a professional manner at all times.
9. Perform other duties and activities as appropriate and /or assigned by LifeSource Management.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Doctoral degree from an accredited educational institution and a current and valid license as a doctoral-level Psychologist issued by the Board of Psychology, required.
Job Type: Full-Time
Job Type: Full-time