JCPenney Columbus Distribution Center is now hiring for a Seasonal Recruiting Assistant! Come join our team!
Schedule: Monday-Friday, flexible schedule
Hours: Typically 8:30am-5:30pm, some weekends, some late evening hours
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel, Outlook E-mail and Word.
- (qualified applicants may be subject to Skill Assessment testing)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must be organized, detail oriented, and attentive to follow-through.
- Be able maintain strict confidentiality as needed.
- Requires ability to work independently, make decisions and problem solve.
- Requires the ability to communicate orally and in writing, documenting communication accurately.
- Previous recruiting/hiring experience
- Primary responsibility will be sourcing and interviewing associates for the Logistics Center
- Manages recruiting process such as phone screens, interviews, drug screens, onboarding, etc.
- Performs related clerical and administrative activities such as answering phones, typing, data entry, and setting up and maintaining files/databases.
- Computes and compiles data for various reports.
- Assist Recruiting Specialist researching different avenues of marketing and advertising
- Assist Recruiting Specialist with executing multi-faceted recruiting approach to recruiting pipeline
- Uses PC to input and analyze data in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Provides other clerical support for department including but not limited to :
- Access numerous computer programs to collect, record, and report data.
- Email communications
- Generate and distribute various reports
- Performs other related tasks, as assigned.
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Salary: $14.50 /hour
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- Recruiting: 1 year (Preferred)
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction
- High stress tolerance -- thrives in a high-pressure environment
- Monday to Friday
- Day shift