Installation of low voltage outdoor lighting systems generally in residential and commercial property settings.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assembles lights and mounting them in prescribed locations.
- Provide customer with system orientation as applicable.
- Proper care and operation of company vehicles and equipment.
- Ensuring there are property inventory levels.
- Running and burying low voltage wiring in landscape areas and lawns.
- Mounting transformers and connecting wire runs.
- Clean up of areas affected by installations.
- Providing direction and/or assistance to other installers when applicable.
- Speaking with clients to inform and educate them about additional products and services available.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS & ATTRIBUTES
- Has current in good standing C7 license in state of CA.
- Has a current and in good standing drivers license. Must have clean driving record.
- Makes a good first impression by being well groomed, articulare, personable and comfortable with meeting new people.
- Effective communicator, even keeled personality and above average active listening skills.
- Above average technical ability.
- Attention to detail and respectful of customers time and property.
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Takes great pride in doing the job, doing it the right way, and doing it with high levels of integrity.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary, Contract, Commission
Salary: $20.00 to $40.00 /hour
Full Time Opportunity:
- Flexible schedule
- Professional development assistance
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A “Fair Chance” job (you or the employer follow Fair Chance hiring practices when performing background checks - learn more at https://start.indeed.com/fair-chance)
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- Monday to Friday
- Day shift
- 8 hour shift