We have an immediate opening Senior Software Engineer. Please have a look on it and let me know your interest.
Job Title: Senior Software Engineer
Duration: 6 Months+
Location: Sunnyvale, CA
As a key member of the Emerging Services Engineering team you will be involved in the development lifecycle from design, implementation, testing and support with a focus on delivering solutions adhering to business goals, technical requirements and engineering standards.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Responsibility: -
- Design, Development & Support of Software Products and Solutions.
- Develop unit test plans, test suites, and perform tests on software solutions.
- Integrate software product(s) with other systems, test interfaces, and manage version control.
- Interact with stakeholder(s) to understand and document the product feature(s).
- Solve bugs, engage in trouble shooting, and interact with the internal developer community.
- Assist in analysis & evaluation of new technologies to meet demand for product roadmap and technology platform goals.
- Evaluation and recommendation of appropriate technologies for product features and platform.
- Advocate and Follow best design and development practices adhering to Engineering standards.
- Work in a Globally Distributed Development team environment with minimal supervision.
- Participate in Design & Peer Code Review process.
Qualifications and Skills
Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related field with 7+ years of professional software development experience
- Proficient in at least two of the programming languages: C, C++, Go, Java, Python
- Expertise in using RDBMS database technologies like Postgres or Oracle
- Expertise in using No-SQL technologies including Cassandra, MongoDB and Elasticsearch
- Hands-on experience with public cloud such as AWS, Azure or GCP and container technologies such as Docker
- Solid knowledge in Linux Kernel Architecture, Data Structures, Algorithms and Design Patterns.
- Hands-on experience in designing micro-services & SOA based applications
- Experience and knowledge of REST API development
- Nice to have experience with Agile-scrum methodology and Test-driven development
- Excellent communication, organization and presentation skills
Job Type: Contract
- Software Engineering: 5 years