Leonard's is looking for self-motivated, professional Outside Sales Account Managers to sell and service school photography and/or yearbook services within an assigned Florida or Georgia territory.
To be considered, you must have proven success in cultivating executive level relationships, making customers feel valued, and exceeding sales quotas. To be successful, you must have excellent communication and time management skills, enjoy building business relationships, and have a strong desire to be the best.
This position will require candidates to have a valid U.S driver’s license, dependable transportation and proof of automobile insurance.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Travels throughout an assigned territory (in FL or GA) calling on existing and prospective schools to build and strengthen relationships with school house decision makers and influencers.
- Compile list of prospective school accounts to use as sales leads, based on cold calling, information from company’s CRM, directories and other sources.
- Present school photography and/or yearbook products and services to existing and prospective schools using samples and sales materials.
- Assist company with acquiring school's data.
- Act as liaison between customer and prospective school customers and the company.
- Coordinate sales planning with upper sales management.
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, issues, interests, competitor's activities and potential for new products and services.
- Maintain professionalism, diplomacy, sensitivity and tact to portray company in a positive manner.
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule.
- Service and renew school accounts by managing the relationships with all decision makers and influencers.
- Sign new and renew yearly service and product agreements.
- Establish and strengthen prospect and customer relationships.
- Build referral relationships.
- Attending and participating in weekly, summer and winter sales meetings.
- Interviewing account contacts after scheduled school photo events to ensure satisfaction and areas for improvement.
- Other duties may be assigned as needed.
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales, preferably in the education industry.
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills.
- Excellent communication and client relationship management skills.
- Must be able to travel Monday through Friday, as early as 6 am and no later than 8 pm. Occasional overnight travel required - 80% travel and 20% home office.
- Must have a home office with internet and printing/scanning capabilities.
- Familiarity with CRM practices along with ability to build productive business relationships.
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to client needs.
- Provide weekly updates on sales and relationship progress through CRM.
- Provide weekly time sheet and travel expense reports for reimbursement.
- Professional attire. Must dress to impress, and understand that every workday is a first impression.
- Have a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation that remains in new-like condition for potential client and management ride-alongs.
- Must be able to pass drug test and have clean background report.
- Must be coachable and open to feedback.
- A winning attitude!
If you are interested in joining our team, submit your resume and salary requirements today.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $40,000.00 per year
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Aggressive -- competitive and growth-oriented
- Stable -- traditional, stable, strong processes
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Plastic shield at work stations
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place