AccuQuest, (a HearingLife company) is an industry leader in the hearing healthcare field. In this role, you’ll have the opportunity to make a significant contribution to the company’s successful history of creating hearing solutions for the rapidly growing market of people with hearing loss.
This position is open to Sales Professionals, Hearing Instrument Specialists and Audiologists living in or willing to relocate to the Myrtle Beach and Little River, SC area.
We are willing to train and certify a Sales Professional with the right skill set to become a licensed Hearing Instrument Specialist.
*This is not a traveling Sales Professional position, but may be located at another location for training*
- Establish rapport with and gather history from patients, conduct audiometric testing and make recommendations for hearing aids
- Utilize outstanding communication and interpersonal skills to provide patient with a hearing aid solution
- Utilize calling techniques and work closely with your team to generate new opportunities
- Professional interaction with patients, physicians and
- Understand, champion and implement specific marketing campaigns
- Provide outstanding aftercare and follow up to patients
- Understanding and knowledge of record keeping and sales processQualifications
- Unsurpassed customer service skills and the ability to solve problems utilizing said skills.
- Professionalism at all times.
- Ability to adapt to the rapidly advancing technology of hearing health care.
- Personality to establish professional relationships with the clientele in order to capture referrals and repeat business.
- Ability to drive the business to meet and exceed sales expectations.
- 1-2 years’ experience in direct and consultative sales (i.e. real-estate, insurance, high-end furniture stores, etc…)
We are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
HearingLife is part of the Demant Group. Demant is a world-leading hearing healthcare group that for more than a century has played a vital part in developing innovative technologies and know-how to help improve people’s hearing and health. In every aspect, from hearing devices, hearing implants and diagnostic equipment to intelligent audio solutions and hearing care all over the world, Demant is active and engaged.
The Demant Group operates in a global market with companies in more than 30 countries, employs more than 14,500 staff and generates annual revenue of DKK 14 billion (approx. 2.1 billion USD). Our products are sold in more than 130 countries.
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Relocation assistance
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- A job for which people with disabilities are encouraged to apply