Audio/Visual Systems Integrator
The Audio/Visual Systems Integrator will build and implement solutions that are customized to meet an organization’s needs. General responsibilities include not only post sales activities throughout the implementation, but also providing pre-sales support. Pre-sales support includes defining opportunities, scoping out necessary technology/services, and providing an extended expertise related to requested solutions. All post sales employees are responsible for installation and preparing training documentation and implementation guide.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Implement VTC/AV solutions based on requirements given by pre-sales team.
- Troubleshooting maintaining and reinstalling/configuring VTC/AV equipment.
- Create and customize workflows for clients through both the design & implementation stages.
- Test and manage workflows to ensure the success and authenticity of the solution prior to implementation.
- Manage the client’s implementation process.
- Investigate problems and common errors using resources, technical tools, and any other means necessary.
- Perform and lead training of our document management software.
- During the job commissioning phase maintain an on-going dialog, ensuring that the systems quality and performance meets job requirements.
- Read and interpret AutoCAD line drawings
- Read and interpret provided Statements of Work
- Provide phone support to aid in the system debug and system commissioning process
- Provide Quick Reference Guides (brief user instruction set) for control systems
- Provide technical assistance to installation and service departments as required
- 5+ years of industry experience
- InfoComm CTS-I Certification
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in installing and/or servicing A/V Systems
- Up to 75% travel required
- Active DoD Secret Clearance
Job Type: Full-time
- Active DoD Secret Security Clearance, (IF NOT, DO NOT APPLY) (Required)