Loyal Source Government Services is looking for a qualified Registered Nurse – Family Practice
to work with the U.S. Air Force at Luke AFB, AZ
as a civilian contractor promoting and restoring patients’ health.
Our employees are our greatest asset! We offer the following benefits:
Paid time off and holidays
Health and welfare benefits
Any State License is acceptable
For more information, please contact Mariam Sall
at 407-930-8552, or send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Scope of Work:
- Knowledge of professional care theories, principles, practices, and procedures to perform nursing assignments of moderate difficulty and experience in assessing pediatric, adolescent, adults, obstetrics, and geriatric patients, as appropriate. Utilizes the nursing process as a basis for professional practice.
- Knowledge of computer operations and proficiency in use of basic word processing, data entry and automated medical records.
- The nurse shall have at least 24 months of experience within the last 48 months in a primary care clinic setting.
- Strongly preferred working knowledge of the military health care system including TRICARE health benefits.
- Ability to synthesize data from a variety of sources and make appropriate clinical decisions.
- Coordinates patient care through a continuum and facilitates the achievement of optimal outcomes in relation to clinical care, quality and cost effectiveness.
- Ensures compliance with standards of care and practice in accordance with all established policies, procedures, and guidelines used in the medical treatment facility. Provides care within ethical and legal boundaries.
- Accountable for making patient care assignments based on the scope of practice and skill level of assigned personnel.
- Assesses patient needs telephonically.
- Ability to recognize adverse signs and symptoms and quickly react in emergency situations.
- Ability to effectively communicate and collaborate with a diverse group of people for the purpose of informing the healthcare team of plans/actions, for teaching/education to benefit the patient/family and organization. Effectively uses appropriate communication format in addressing professional issues.
- Excellent oral communication skills for patient/family education and telephone triage of patients. Telephone and in-person assessment/evaluation includes the determination of optimal time and location for patient management (ER, clinic, homecare) and follow-up care as required. Prescribes and communicates treatment plans and patient teaching in accordance with established protocols. Collects and assesses significant patient history information and performs all necessary patient teaching.
- Excellent written communication skills to perform accurate documentation, both written and electronic, of all activity, including telephone contacts, in accordance with requirements.
- Makes referral appointments and arranges specialty care as appropriate.
If you feel this opportunity is not right for you, please pass along this information and visit our website at www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other current and future positions.