Become an integral part of a fast-paced Operations team at MBO Partners, the leader in IC Workforce Management solutions nationwide.
If you're looking for a place to expand your skills and grow your experience, this position offers the opportunity to delve into a variety of interesting work, interacting with several departments across the organization in support of delivering MBO’s flagship services. The Operations department is where the client delivery happens and with the expert mentorship of your teammates and our comprehensive training curriculum focused on Business Operations Associates, you will become the "go to" person supporting large client programs with functions such as onboarding and payments just to name a few. In this fast paced and challenging role, you will be the liaison between clients and consultants for the day to day support of these programs.
About MBO Partners:
At MBO Partners, we make it easy for independent consultants and their clients to work together. For over 25 years, MBO has pushed boundaries and overcome barriers. We’ve changed the way consultants think about their careers and the way businesses think about using independent talent. Our one of a kind Business Operating System Solution provides a convenient, tax-efficient and legally compliant business infrastructure for consultants while giving organizations a safe and effective solution for aggregating and engaging with the highly sought after professional talent they rely on to deliver results. MBO Partners is leading the way into the Project Economy.
Under the guidance of your Team Manager, you'll gain a deeper understanding of the Programs assigned to you including the service level agreements (SLA’s) and client reporting requirements. A few of the key responsibilities include onboarding new consultants and utilizing MBO’s proprietary systems to ensure that all payment processes and procedures are running smoothly and in alignment with the program goals. Fanatical attention to detail will be critical as you assist with processing work orders and ensuring accuracy in the initial set up of accounts. Our Business Operations Associatesare individuals who love working with people in a fast-paced environment, are cool under pressure, take challenges head-on and strive for perfection in everything they do. If this sounds like you, join MBO Partners and we’ll provide you with the opportunity to grow your career in client support and workforce management with Fortune 500 clients.
- Provide onboarding and operational support for consultants referred to MBO by enterprise clients
- Educate consultants and contractors on how to navigate the program details and systems related to billing and timely payment of services
- Research and resolve issues relating to time entry and manager approval, expense reimbursement, payroll, and other program and payment related items
- Provide reporting and analysis related to the enrollment status’ of consultants assigned to you for onboarding into these programs
- Analyze relevant information within the system to identify and resolve issues proactively
- Support the Account Management team with escalated issues as they arise
- Serve as the internal advocate to ensure your clients outstanding issues are resolved quickly and accurately; work with Finance and HR teams on escalated issues.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Psychology, Communications, Economics or another related field.
- 1 year of experience working in a professional office environment including roles in either human resources, recruiting, finance, banking, administration, customer service, technology or operations. Internships and summer positions will be considered as well.
- Strong administrative and organizational skills are a must
- High degree of responsiveness, attention to detail, and sense of urgency
- Great customer service skills and ability to easily relate to clients and others internally
- Ability to research and resolve issues proactively
- Positive, professional & friendly demeanor
- Can work well as part of a team or independently depending on the task
- Ability to quickly comprehend new concepts and embrace them
- Comfortable with multitasking and prioritization
What does it take to be successful at MBO Partners?
Characteristics We Value:
- You are known for candor, authenticity, and transparency.
- You admit mistakes freely and openly.
- You listen well and seek to understand before reacting.
- You maintain calm poise in stressful situations to draw out the clearest thinking.
- You treat people with respect, no matter their status or relationship.
- You can have professional debates and believe good results come from different points of view
- You pace your work to meet important goals, not to fit the workday schedule.
- You take your commitments seriously and deliver on them consistently.
- You focus on results over process.
- You make wise choices despite ambiguity and imperfect data.
- You identify root causes and get beyond treating symptoms.
- You think strategically, and can clearly articulate what you are, and are not, trying to do.
- You make decisions based on the long term, not near term.
- You learn rapidly and eagerly.
- You make connections that others miss.
- You consider issues from unique angles to discovery solutions for hard problems.
- You challenge prevailing assumptions and suggest better approaches.
- You like to simplify complex situations.
- You make time and effort to help colleagues be successful.
- You are open-minded in search of the best ideas.
- You seek what is best for The Company, not just for yourself or your team.
- You share information openly and proactively.
- You nurture and embrace differing perspectives to make better decisions.
- You value people's talents and embodiment of our values, rather than similarity to yourself.
- You recognize we all have biases, and work to grow past them.
- You proactively make offers of assistance and support when you believe you can be of help.
- You are willing to be critical of the status quo.
- You make tough decisions without agonizing.
- You take smart risks and are open to possible failure.
- You can be vulnerable in search of truth.
- You thrive on change.
- You care intensely about delivering value and great experiences to customers and colleagues.
- You think big, creating and communicating bold direction that inspires results.
- You are energetic, tenacious and optimistic.
- You inspire others with your thirst for excellence.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $45,000.00 to $55,000.00 /year