Looking for a part-time to full-time Senior Level CPA with strong business and individual tax experience for family owned CPA firm located in Mill Valley, CA. Flexible hours.
- Prepare and review corporate, partnership/LLC, estate, and trust tax returns and related work-papers
- Prepare and review individual tax returns for multitude of complex clients from small business to high net worth individuals
- Government correspondence on behalf of clients
- Supervise and review preparation of payroll, sales tax, and local business returns
- Provide tax planning and research for business and individual clients
- Advise on retirement planning
- Supervise and train firm staff in the preparation of business and individual tax returns and related work-papers
Required Experience and Qualifications:
- Active CPA licensed in CA
- Experience preparing and reviewing tax returns and related work-papers
- Experience with foreign tax compliance matters preferred
- Proficiency in relevant applications including QuickBooks, Thomson Reuters Suite, Microsoft Office, and a paperless environment
- Experience with multi-state returns
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Outstanding client relations/interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational skills
Please send your resume with cover letter for consideration.
Expected start date is flexible and must love dogs.
Job Type: Contract
- Accounting: 5 years (Required)
- quickbooks: 5 years (Preferred)
- California Certified Public Accountant (Required)