- Oversees plumbing work orders initiated by Home Office/stores and recommends proactive measures through evaluating and collecting data to ensure well-informed decisions are made.
- Maintain project oversight by ensuring timelines are met and coordinating changes; managing costs; monitoring the status of work and communicating schedules; providing updates to all stakeholders involved; evaluate labor and material cost estimates; recommending equipment and facility improvements and cost reductions; approving invoices.
- Manages financial expense by researching and analyzing historical data to develop future budget projection; establishing maintenance/repair spend plans to achieve annual operating performance objectives for the business; establishing capital expenditure spend plans to achieve annual capital expenditure objectives for the business; developing and managing maintenance and repair financial tools to support decisions for operating expense; developing and managing capital financial tools to make total cost of ownership decisions regarding repairs; collaborating with team to communicate budgets and forecasts.
- Coordinates, completes, and oversees job-related activities and assignments by developing and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders; supporting plans and initiatives to meet customer and business needs; identifying and communicating goals and objectives; building accountability for and measuring progress in achieving results; identifying and addressing improvement opportunities; and demonstrating adaptability and promoting continuous learning.
- Ensures compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity by implementing related action plans; utilizing and supporting the Open Door Policy; and providing direction and guidance on applying these in executing business processes and practices.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Architecture, Construction Management, or related field and at least 2 years’ experience in facilities management, construction management, engineering.
- 1-3 Mechanical & Project Management experience.
- 1-3yrs Supervisory experience. External work experience supervising maintenance personnel in an optical, pharmaceutical, manufacturing or related environment.
- 1-3yrs. Leading a cross-functional team. Strong teamwork, collaboration and communication required.
- 4-6yrs. Building controls or related area.
- Experience in the plumbing or related field with the ability to read and interpret engineered drawings.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- Facilities Management: 2 years (Required)
- Building controls or related area.: 5 years (Preferred)
- Supervisory: 2 years (Required)
- Mechanical & Project Management: 2 years (Required)