This position is responsible for assisting with all back office administrative responsibilities. The qualified candidate will maintain office filing, invoice coding, database entry and support, along with various report preparations. This position will also require vendor contact and support and maintenance of office equipment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Set forth below is a list of the essential duties and responsibilities (or "essential functions") of this position.
- Assists with phone and/or front office duties in customer service as needed.
- Prepares, audits, and maintains, tracking databases.
- Maintains office inventory and equipment through vendor contact.
- Assists General Manager and team members with various projects as assigned
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Exceptional customer service and oral communication skills required.
- Experience in MS Office Suite and general office administration required.
- Prefer experience with Cable Data entry/reporting, along with Sigma and CSR administration.
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision and handle sensitive and confidential information appropriately.
- Use of 10-key calculator to assist in balancing cash drawer, making deposit entries, figuring rates/prorates, taxes, franchise fees, manual credits/charges to customer accounts.
- The position will require associate to learn about Cable One products and services.
Has your interest been sparked? Visit us at the link below to apply!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $25,000.00 - $35,000.00 per year
- data entry: 1 year (Preferred)
- administrative: 1 year (Preferred)
- bookkeeping: 1 year (Preferred)
- customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- administrative assistant: 1 year (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Professional development assistance
- Tuition reimbursement
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction
- Innovative -- prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity
- High stress tolerance -- thrives in a high-pressure environment
- Monday to Friday
- 8 hour shift
- Only full-time employees eligible