Full Job Description
Our locally owned McDonald's in Hastings is growing and looking to add 4-5 more people to our team. McDonalds has recently been described as "America's best first job.
"We offer a fun working environment, competitive pay, flexible schedules, college tuition assistance ($10,00 for each employee), health and dental insurance, and free meal plans.
Applicants with the ability to help open the store or close the store are preferred but not mandatory. We provide all the necessary training for you to be successful. We also offer development programs to advance into management throughout our company.
Its easy to apply.....by just texting "MI207" to 38000 (An application will come directly to your phone)
You can also apply at the store located at 1215 W. State St. , Hastings
269 948 8233
Start your career today with McDonald's!
Cook, Cashier, customer service rep, fast paced environment, barista
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $20,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
- Tuition reimbursement
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Stable -- traditional, stable, strong processes
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants under 18 years old, provided it is legally allowed for the job and location
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A “Fair Chance” job (you or the employer follow Fair Chance hiring practices when performing background checks - learn more at https://start.indeed.com/fair-chance)
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- A job for which people with disabilities are encouraged to apply