The largest and most popular variety store in Japan is hiring in Mira Mesa, CA! We are a fast growing company with over 79 stores in the United States and over 4,000 worldwide. This is a great opportunity to obtain top-notch work experience!
Our Mira Mesa store is located at: 3554 Hwy 6, Sugar Land, TX 77479 (The Shops at Williams Trace)
Qualifications and Preferences:
- Any work experience in retail or customer service is preferred, but not required.
- An interest in our products and company is always a plus!
- Eligible to work in the U.S.
- Enjoy being part of a team environment.
- Positive attitudes, dependable attendance, and impeccable punctuality is a must
- Able to read, understand, and communicate in English
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including mornings, evenings, weekends and holidays
We are looking for to fill the position of:
- New store setup/merchandising preparation
- Serving customers
- Stocking, creating, maintaining displays
- Store Opening/Closing responsibilities
- Maintaining inventory
- General housekeeping and cleaning
- Physical work including lifting up to 40lbs, and moving on your feet for extended periods of time
- Receiving and sorting shipments
- Reorganizing sales floor and back room
Must be able to work weekends!
Looking for organized, responsible team members that can work well both independently and as a team in a fast paced work environment. Good communication skills, organizational skills, and self-initiative required.
Please reply to our ad and specify your available days/hours with your resume. We look forward to hearing from you soon!
Daiso is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Types: Part-time, Temporary