- Patrol assigned areas on foot or in vehicle, actively searching for suspicious activity or safety/fire hazards. Check doors and windows of buildings to ensure they are tightly closed and locked during non-business hours and open during operating hours.
- Prepare accurate and concise written daily patrol activity reports.
- Assist any persons needing directions or information in a courteous manner.
- Promptly respond to alarms and dispatched calls.
- Assist law enforcement when requested.
ERMC is part of SecurAmerica, a privately-held, American-owned premium multi-discipline facility services company based in Atlanta, Georgia. Our mission is to provide legendary and responsive service solutions to our client, which provide uncompromising value, cost effectiveness and results to our clients' diverse business needs. Our business model is based on creating and delivering operational excellence to each and every customer by selecting the right people, training them to exceed our customers' requirements and providing them with a culture that is focused on 100% customer and employee satisfaction. This model has earned us the respect of the industry, fueled robust growth in every market we have entered and resulted in high annual employee and customer retention rates that serve as industry benchmarks.
Motor Vehicle, Drug Screen, Criminal Background Check
ERMC is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, religion, sex, national origin, color, age, marital or veteran status, the presence of a non-job-related medical condition or physical handicap, or any other status protected by federal or state law.