We are taking all precautions for our employees’ health at this time via meticulous sanitation practices, providing masks to all our employees, and abiding by all state guidelines. Panera’s top priority is the health, safety, and well-being of our existing and future associates!
**Pay is based off of work availability and work experience.**
Do You Want to LOVE Your Job?!
Are you an enthusiastic, highly motivated person that would love to start your career in the restaurant industry with Panera Bread? If you are looking for an excellent opportunity that will allow you to grow in an exciting work place; look no further and join the Panera Bread Team! We are seeking a High Energy, Positive individual that likes to make customers smile!
Team Member Perks:
- Work in a fun environment with fresh food every day while making premium wages!!
- Enjoy flexible scheduling around school, sports and family life!
- Work with others who have a passion for working with customers and making their day.
- Be a part of a team that gives back to your community on a daily basis by donating unsold product to local community organizations!
- Receive excellent discounts, as well as opportunities for growth and advancement
- Have the opportunity to work hard and be promoted from Team Member into Trainer, Shift Supervisor, Assistant Manager and General Management positions!
Team Member Responsibilities:
- Interact with our guests in a friendly, fast, courteous and efficient manner.
- Attention to detail when placing and filling orders to prevent waste and promote positive customer interactions.
- Hear and sense customer needs and keep your manager and fellow Team Members informed.
- Complete training and maintain knowledge by participating in all educational and training opportunities.
- Take pride in every aspect of your work and perform it with energy and enthusiasm.
- Be a strong team player, with a commitment to continuous learning, who provides high quality service to our customers.
Isn’t it time for you to LOVE your Job?
Cadle LLC is an equal opportunity employer
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $9.00 - $10.50 per hour
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends required
- Day shift