- Disclosure - As an independent contractor, you are not being hired by ProCourier, Inc.
- Please complete : https://www.pro-courier.com/driver-opportunities
Our company is looking for a responsible, experienced individual to join our delivery company as a Courier Driver. As a member of our team, you will receive orders from a centralized dispatch, retrieve shipments from clients, and then deliver the shipments in a timely and safe manner. We provide our clients with the absolute highest in customer service, and you must be able to maintain a professional demeanor and appearance in order to best be an ambassador for our brand. Our ideal candidate has prior delivery or professional driving experience, though it is not necessary. You also need a keen eye for detail, safe driving skills, and a thorough knowledge of the wider geographic area.
· Valid driver's license.
· Safe driving skills and ability to multitask
· High school diploma or GED certificate
· Provide friendly customer service to every client
· Pick up and transport shipments, packages, and other deliverables
· Coordinate with central dispatch to track waiting and completed orders
· Ensure package safety and observe transportation requirements
· Ensure compliance with all relevant safety regulations
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Pay: $500.00 - $1,500.00 per week
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
All drivers are required to wear a mask indoors, curbside pickup is sometimes available, surfaces are sanitized regularly.
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Driving: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Required)