PRIMARY PURPOSE AND FUNCTION
Currently enrolled College Student to assist in varies areas of the Marketing Department, while receiving experience.
- Assists in keeping clear andaccurate inventory of the merchandise room.
- Create updated merch inventory list on Google Drive.
- Assists in collecting/giving away/recycling old merch.
- Helps with deliver and shipping of remaining tour swag.
- Provides fresh ideas for future swag.
- Supports sponsorship and conference management by helping coordinatemerch for conferences, assists in maintaining a deadline list and communicatedue dates to others on the marketing team.
- Aids in press clippings, tracking and publication organization.
- Assists in updating corporate websites: Publishing press releases, articles and updating pages as necessary, (If Proficient in website hosting service).
- Organizes and maintains marketing photos, files and videos on GoogleDrive.
- Manages and catalogs company press in Marketing book; shares articleswith appropriate marketing team members and maintains ongoing reporting.
- Schedules repeat photographer and videographers as needed.
- Takes photos for social media in the warehouse, offices and events at TheTracking Room.
- Assists in scheduling out planned social media posts on Sprout Social.
- Assists with developing social media content.
- Interacts with audience and influencers on social media channels.
· Student/teamplayer mentality, no question is too big or too small to ask.
· Attention todetail and organization.
· Adaptable in afast-paced environment.
· No Marketingbackground is required as training is provided, however, interest inmarketing, advertising, general business and digital is a plus.
· Sitting orstanding for long periods of time.
· Ability tolift 50 lbs. without assistance.
· Oralcommunication via telephone and in person.
· Ability toview computer monitor for extended periods.
Job Type: Internship
Salary: $10.00 /hour
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative