During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume prior to submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as “Personal Cell” or “Cellular” in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wells Fargo Virtual Channels (WFVC) serves consumer and small business customers through various channels that include digital (online, mobile, and social) and contact centers (phone, email, and correspondence). We provide customers with convenient ways to manage their accounts how, where, and when they wish.
WFVC is currently hiring Research Remediation Representative 3’s to join our Customer Care team. Our Customer Care team receives inbound customer feedback calls related to the designed product.
Primary responsibilities for this role may include but are not limited to:
- Responding independently to inquiries and complaints from customers (including customers, merchants, clients, and bankers), regarding financial products and services.
- Gathering information from customers to determine the appropriate course of action which could include conducting investigative steps to fully identify the issues, processing complex transactions (including monetary and non-monetary actions), researching product information, terms, conditions, contracts, etc. and resolving complex problems and inquiries.
- Taking inbound calls from customers to resolve their complaints and document their compliments
- Creating cases to track customer feedback in the case management system, Escalation Issue Tracking System (EITS)
- May perform additional responsibilities as assigned
You will receive in-depth classroom training, continued on-the-job training, and coaching to learn about Wells Fargo banking products, procedures and services.
Training class starts on 7/13/20 for 8 weeks and the training hours are 8:30am – 5:00pm Monday - Friday. You are required to attend the full duration of this paid 8 weeks training.
List Schedules if available for class positions
Our Contact Center is open: Mon – Sat 9:00am – 10:00pm Sunday 9:00am – 6:00pm EST. Schedules vary based on business need and include working at least one weekend day and scheduled holidays to support the business needs
Starting rate: $18.89 per hour.
Schedule may be eligible for a shift differential of 15% under the terms of the shift differential policy
2+ years of experience in financial services products in one or a combination of the following: disputes, claims resolution, or fraud resolution
Basic Microsoft Office skills
Ability to navigate multiple computer systems, applications, and utilize search tools to find information
Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
Experience interacting positively with difficult or irate customers
Ability to research and resolve complex customer issues
Strong attention to detail and accuracy skills
Ability to interact with integrity and a high level of professionalism with all levels of team members and management
Experience supporting a phone, email, online or digital contact center environment
The salary range displayed below is based on a Full-time 40 hour a week schedule.
Min: $31,200 Mid: $41,200
7711 Plantation Rd - Roanoke, VA