Key2Act is currently hiring a Sales Engineer who is responsible for supporting the sales organization in generating new business opportunities, serving as the primary solution advisor, subject matter expert, and product advocate in the evaluation stage of the sales process.
The successful candidate MUST have prior HVAC controls or Building Automation integration experience.
We're looking for people who can:
- Engage in qualified opportunities as identified by our new and existing customer sales teams, working collaboratively with them throughout the sales cycle.
- Identify requirements of prospective clients to fully understand the desired solution.
- Use industry knowledge and language to illustrate our solutions, supporting and empowering the existing customer sales teams.
- Develop product demonstration and prepare systems for presentation to prospects or customers.
- Using information gathered from prospects, ensure demonstrations are effective at showing how Key2Act products and solutions can benefit the customer.
- Highlight features of significance to potential customers during demonstrations.
- Maintain personal demonstration system build sample data for demonstrations.
- Deliver effective presentations in person or through webinars.
- Capture demonstration details with opportunity record to support accurate product and services pricing proposals and contribute to seamless sales to consulting hand off.
- Work with Post Sales to ensure proper handoff from completed sale to post sales initiative to ensure proper customer experience is maximized.
- Attend and present at tradeshows and other events.
- Participate in pre-sales meetings on site or at customer locations as needed.
- Convey customer requirements to product management.
- Maintain a working knowledge of the industry and competitors in order to act as a valuable resource to the customer and sales team.
- Travel 50% - 70%.
We're looking for people whose background includes:
- Experience with HVAC Controls or Building Automation integration.
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering, business, or related discipline preferred.
- Skills in Service Management, SaaS, and Mobility Solutions preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years of sales, technical pre-sales, consulting or project management experience
And, for people with experience in the following tools and technology:
- Microsoft Office Applications – Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Microsoft SharePoint
- Go To Meeting
Job Type: Full-time
- HVAC Controls or Building Automation integration: 1 year (Required)
- Saas Software Sales: 1 year (Preferred)