~*$1,500 Sign-on Bonus!*~ Apply now for more information to qualify!
Why would anyone want to work for Rennes Group? In addition to offering a competitive wage and benefit program, we also offer a caring work environment with career growth opportunities. Not only is it an expectation for our residents to feel at home at Rennes Group, but also to have our employees feel at home. Employees at Rennes Group become a family themselves, creating an environment where everyone works hard to provide our residents superb quality care. Employees also play hard, resulting in smiles and laughter every day.
Competitive Wages! Pay for Experience! PTO Match! Shift Differentials! Fun/Safe Work Environment! Health, Dental and Vision Insurance! 401(k) Retirement Plan!
We also pride ourselves on a NO MANDATION policy! That's right, we will not mandate hours but instead offer voluntary incentives. Ensuring shift coverage is our job, not yours!
BE A PART OF THE RENNES TRADITION!
Rennes Group prides itself on being a family-owned business. In each of our 12 beautiful facilities, we dedicate ourselves to providing high quality, personalized care to meet the growing needs of our senior population. We demonstrate a commitment to the communities we're located in and value our reputation of providing excellent services to our residents and their families.
We are seeking a Certified Nursing Assistant who:
- Provides care under direction of nursing staff
- Can assist in the transport of residents
- Provides companionship and basic care to residents
- Maintains a clean and healthy environment
- Answers call lights promptly, tends to the needs of the residents in accordance with the individual plan of care
- Has a compassionate and caring demeanor and can work well in teams
Minimum Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Possess knowledge normally acquired through the completion of a high school diploma or equivalent
- Certification from a Nursing Assistant Program and listed on the CNA registry with current State and Federal eligibility
- Familiarity with medical terminology
- Those without a Nursing Assistant certification may be allowed to work as a hospitality aide while obtaining/completing certification. We offer full tuition/certification payment.
Apply Now - Join Our Team!
Don't want to wait for a phone call? Book a phone screen with me and let's talk! https://danielles.youcanbook.me/
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Signing bonus
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule