- Vision Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Disability Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
The world’s leading companies start with Watlow. Watlow®, a privately-owned company, is the industry leader in the design, manufacture and integration of complete thermal systems including electric heaters, temperature sensors, temperature controllers, power controllers and supporting software. At Watlow, we are constantly driven to do more to help our customers. We take on big technical challenges. We are committed to projects that help our fellow human beings and we strive to learn more. From single components to high performance systems, we bring our thermal expertise to numerous applications, including semiconductor processing, energy processes, diesel, foodservice equipment, life sciences and others.
Overview of Role:
The Senior Designer role will focus on designing custom products within a product family as part of the design team at the Hannibal, MO facility. The role includes working with application engineers to interpret customer requirements to produce CAD models and supporting drawings used as part of the manufacturing process. The role also includes support and troubleshooting with our manufacturing teams to meet quality and delivery goals.
Your Key Responsibilities will include:
- Responsibilities include interpreting customer requirements, defining design specifications and preparing documentation packages for our manufacturing teams.
- Interpret customer provided prints and CAD models
- Create and revise documentation in support of product and process design and development
Additional success factors:
- Demonstrated proficiency in 3D CAD (Solidworks preferred)
- Experience reading engineering drawings
- Demonstrated understanding of electrical principles and ohms law
- Experience is product design is required
- Two-year Associates degree in design, drafting or engineering and a minimum 4 years relevant experience
- Must be an active contributor to foster a team environment
- Ability to solve moderately complex problems
- Manages own activities and asks for feedback and guidance from others
- Fast-paced individual that is very detailed oriented
Watlow offers a competitive benefit and compensation program, including: medical, dental, vision, short term and long term disability, 401K savings plan.
Watlow thanks all those who apply. Only those who are best qualified may be contacted for an interview.
Watlow is Equal Employment Opportunity Employer including Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities