Leads cross-functional teams to create and implement strategies for area of responsibility in support of Walgreens goals/objectives. Responsible for analyzing data and trends and making tactical and strategic recommendations. Performs additional ad hoc reporting stakeholders
- Leads day-to-day activities of a group of team members, ensuring timely completion and strategic soundness of decisions. May assign, monitor and review progress and accuracy of work, direct efforts and provide technical guidance on more complex issues. May provide input into hiring, firing, and performance reviews. Establishes goals and communication policies, provides constructive discipline, and develops employee morale.
- Presents deliverables and post-analyses specific to area of responsibility to key internal clients and executive management.
- Plays a key role in creating and performing analysis for strategic project-based initiatives.
- May lead client meetings to understand business needs and objectives. Communicates and partners cross-functionally to understand, recommend and implement strategies.
- Develops and delivers training and support for new processes for area of expertise.
- Makes tactical recommendations to key stakeholders based on historical data and/or current trends.
- Reviews and validates recommendations for area of expertise. Ensures analysis and recommendations align with strategy.
. An Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/veterans.
Walgreens (www.walgreens.com) is included in the Retail Pharmacy USA Division of Walgreens Boots Alliance, Inc. (Nasdaq: WBA), a global leader in retail and wholesale pharmacy. As America’s most loved pharmacy, health and beauty company, Walgreens purpose is to champion the health and wellbeing of every community in America. Operating more than 9,000 retail locations across America, Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands, Walgreens is proud to be a neighborhood health destination serving approximately 8 million customers each day. Walgreens pharmacists play a critical role in the U.S. healthcare system by providing a wide range of pharmacy and healthcare services. To best meet the needs of customers and patients, Walgreens offers a true omnichannel experience, with platforms bringing together physical and digital, supported by the latest technology to deliver high-quality products and services in local communities nationwide.
Bachelor's degree and at least 2 years of experience in promotions, marketing, analytics, retail, pricing, consumer packaged goods, insights, vendor collaboration, consumer research, inventory, category management and/or business analysis or High School Diploma/GED and at least 4 years of experience in promotions, marketing, analytics, retail, pricing, consumer packaged goods, insights, vendor collaboration, consumer research, inventory, category management and/or business analysis.
Experience using time management skills such as prioritizing/organizing and tracking details and meeting deadlines of multiple projects with varying completion dates.
Experience analyzing and reporting data in order to identify issues, trends, or exceptions to drive improvement of results and find solutions.
Willing to travel up to 10% of the time for business purposes (within state and out of state).
Master's degree OR MBA
Bachelor's degree and at least 4 years of experience in promotions, marketing, analytics, retail, pricing, consumer packaged goods, insights, vendor collaboration, consumer research, inventory, category management and/or business analysis.
Experience identifying operational issues and recommending and implementing strategies to resolve problems.
Experience indirectly managing people, including hiring, developing, motivating, and directing people as they work.