Gannett Co., Inc. (NYSE:
GCI) is an innovative, digitally focused media and marketing solutions company committed to strengthening communities across our network. With an unmatched local-to-national reach, Gannett touches the lives of more than 110 million people monthly with our Pulitzer-Prize winning content, consumer experiences and benefits, and advertiser products and services. Gannett brands include USA TODAY NETWORK with the iconic USA TODAY and more than 100 local media brands, digital marketing services companies ReachLocal and SweetIQ, and U.K. media company Newsquest. To connect with us, visit www.gannett.com.
Gannett Co., Inc. (NYSE:
GCI) is an innovative, digitally focused media and marketing solutions company committed to strengthening communities across our network. With an unmatched local-to-national reach, Gannett touches the lives of more than 110 million people monthly with our Pulitzer-Prize winning content, consumer experiences and benefits, and advertiser products and services. Gannett brands include USA TODAY NETWORK with the iconic USA TODAY and more than 100 local media brands, digital marketing services companies ReachLocal and SweetIQ, and U.K. media company Newsquest. To connect with us, visit www.gannett.com .
USA TODAY NETWORK is a next-generation media company reimagining its roots. With an unparalleled local-to-national reach, we successfully connect consumers, communities and businesses through rich content and award-winning digital, mobile and print products. We are about innovation and services that are delivered whenever and wherever.
The Client Solutions Manager is a client-facing role that is responsible for the management of integrated marketing solutions, media planning, digital and mobile solutions, research, analysis, ad concepts, creative solutions and strategy based on market specific industry and core customer information for specified geographical or segment-based clients. The Client Solutions Manager takes the gathered information in combination with audience-based selling principles and applying it to recommendations for clients in the form of data, ad design, digital and creative solutions and sales presentations to grow and/or maintain existing revenue and drive measurable results. Working together with advertising sales executives, the Client Solutions Manager builds integrated marketing client solutions proposals that drive best-in-class results while achieving annual segment, market share and incremental revenue growth targets. This role will work as a subject matter expert for their designated industry/segment, providing thought leadership and solution innovation to their sales partners and clients based on that knowledge.
What You’ll Do
- Collaborates with advertising sales and insights & research to understand client business needs to include client meetings to identify advertiser’s needs, utilize research and data to create compelling recommendations and aid in the development of creative execution of marketing campaigns.
- Performs in-depth analysis of data to identify opportunities to increase market share and incorporate knowledge of client’s market and Gannett suite of products, especially digital, mobile and DMS solutions.
- Prepares and leads client presentations and/or proposals to include research and analysis data as needed.
- Develop insight-based sales enablement materials to be shared as best practices throughout the organization.
- Utilizes local and national research tools and programs to compile and analyze data.
- Develops and present information, research, ad concepts or other elements to clients.
- Work in tandem with account executives to help build a continuous pipeline of sales prospects and building strategies to maximize revenue potential within designated segment for local market.
- Fosters and grows relationships with key assigned advertising clients.
- Produces creative briefs and work with creative teams on message development.
- Participate in ad-hoc Client Solutions task force teams.
What You’ll Bring To The Table
The ideal Client Solutions Manager will be a creative, yet pragmatic executive who will support the company’s efforts to drive transformation in the face of intensifying competitive pressure and rapidly changing media consumption patterns. You should possess a high digital marketing acumen and be able to thrive in a matrix organization, balance competing priorities while maintaining a tight focus on achieving target objectives. We are seeking someone with a demonstrated responsibility and accountability for delivering significant revenue in a competitive business-to-business environment.
- Bachelor's Degree in marketing, business or related field. Note: A comparable combination of education/experience and/or training will be considered equivalent.
- 5+ years of strategic marketing, media planning, digital marketing, market research and/or sales management experience.
- Strategic capabilities, technical marketing, digital marketing, media planning & research skills, interpersonal collaboration skills, and solid sales management understanding.
- Highly proficient in digital media & digital marketing solutions and how advertisers can utilize digital marketing to drive results for their businesses.
- Organizational and project management skills.
- Solid background in market research and application.
- Considered a thought-leader in digital/social media marketing and stays current on digital marketing trends.
- Ability to pull and analyze research and develop effective marketing presentations.
- Fully understands audience based selling principles including how to apply audience analysis and knowledge in conjunction with research data for creative execution and overall strategy.
Here's What We Have To Offer
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive Health, Dental and Vision coverage
- Life Insurance
- 401(K) Saving Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Company Holidays
- Paid Time Off to Volunteer in the Community
Gannett Co., Inc. is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We will consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, education, political affiliation or veteran status.