Community Integrated Services Inc.
As a human service agency, Community Integrated Services (CIS) is committed to serving adults with developmental disabilities and behavioral issues--and helping them thrive. Many of the individuals CIS serves are challenged by severe behavioral and mental health issues. Our programs assist them with financial stability, life skills development, employment, and decreased behavioral incident
Live-in Caregivers - Biweekly position
CIS looking for employees to provide these services to adults with developmental disabilities and challenging behaviors in the home/community.
Hours are one week on/one week off, BIWEEKLY LIVE-IN staff position (80 regular hours and typically 24 OT hours).
These positions pay competitive industry wages and guaranteed overtime (Approximately $3300 per month, paid on a biweekly basis)! The live-in model allows for flexibility and stability in a client's home environment. Live-ins report to work on Wednesdays and live at the house with the client(s) until the following Wednesday, then have an entire week off! This means that live-ins work approximately two weeks per month and earn full-time pay! Live-ins are provided with a food allowance while working and mileage is reimbursed in addition to regular pay.
Job duties include but not limited to:
- Provides support to the individual to ensure objectives are met in accordance with the IISP.
- May be required to coordinate, organize and/or assist with household activities such as light housekeeping and meal preparation, yard maintenance, packing and moving the furniture of individuals receiving services.
- Must arrange and schedule medical, dental and/or psychological/psychiatric appointments for individuals in care.
- Must provide transportation and accompany individuals receiving services to planned and/or necessary activities and appointments - via personal vehicle
- Maintains daily progress notes and any other appropriate documentation in accordance with CIS policy, program standards or other regulatory policies.
Employee assistance plan. Generous medical, dental, vision and life insurance benefits in addition to supplemental Colonial Life insurance following 60 days of full time employment.
Stellar employees are also provided additional incentives on a regular basis.
- Good verbal and written communication skills are a must!
- Reliable transportation (since driving clients is required)
- Valid Driver's License
- Current auto insurance and registration
- Ability to pass a background check