NAVI) provides asset management and business processing solutions to education, healthcare and government clients at the federal, state, and local levels. We help our clients and millions of Americans achieve financial success through our services and support. Headquartered in Wilmington, Delaware, Navient employs team members in Western New York, Northeastern Pennsylvania, Indiana, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, and other locations. Learn more at navient.com.
This position will serve as a technical and strategic advisor for Workday HCM, working with HR functional teams to provide creative solutions and long-term vision for the platform. Specifically, provide leadership in areas of Workday business processes, reporting and integrations.
1. Reporting and Analytics
- Assist current reporting and analytics manager with identifying and documenting new report requirements
- Assist with the development of reports/queries on ad-hoc or scheduled basis
- Provide timely and accurate distribution of daily/weekly/monthly and ad-hoc reports
- Provide analysis of collected data to gain actionable insight to drive business decisions for all areas of the company related to Human Resources
- Identify and implement opportunities to improve the accuracy and efficiency of reports
- Where appropriate, proactively review/analyze reports for trends and provide commentary to end users
- Manage the Workforce Analytics resource box to ensure inquiries/requests are completed on time; work with manager to prioritize requests as needed.
- Troubleshoot and respond to queries from functional users
2. System Integration Support and Development
- Partner with HRIS on the development and enhancements of integrations using EIB, Workday Studio, Core Connectors, and reports in Workday.
- Partner with HRIS on the development and enhancements of integrations and reports in Navient Time Tracking Application
- Work with HRIS and internal IT department on development and enhancements of integrations requiring payroll data out of our PeopleSoft HCM system.
- Troubleshoot and conduct root cause analysis and prevention for integration, system, reporting, and data issues.
- Perform data uploads into HCM as needed.
3. System Enhancements and Functionality Implementation
- Gather user requirements for new or changing process and collaboratively work with HR partners to ensure changes asked are technically sound and are sound business practices.
- Perform new set up in system and test functionality to requirements.
- Present functionality options to stakeholders and manage deployment.
- Collaborate with designated technical staff to coordinate application of configuration changes related to projects, upgrades and fixes.
- Develop test plan and project plan for upgrades/new functionality
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems or Management Information Systems
- Experience working with Workday HCM integration experience using Workday Studio, APIs, and Core Connectors
- Proficient using .NET framework (C#, ASP.NET, XML, XSLT)
- Proficient in data analysis/visualization software including SAS and Tableau
- Experience with SAS and SQL Server coding
- Experience with PeopleSoft SQL/SQR development
- Advance knowledge in Microsoft applications such as Excel and Access or equivalent relational database query methods
- Strong understanding of Human Resource anatomy including functional areas and systems
- Ability to communicate and translate technical into non-technical messaging
- Self-motivated with ability to work independently and efficiently
- Ability to successfully manage multiple projects and priorities at a time
All offers of employment are contingent on standard background checks. Navient and certain of its affiliated companies are federal, state and/or local government contractors. Should this position support a federal government contract, now or in the future, the successful candidate will be subject to a background check conducted by the U.S. Government to determine eligibility and suitability for federal contract employment for public trust or sensitive positions. Positions that support state and/or local contracts also may require additional background checks to determine eligibility and suitability.
EOE Minority/Female/Disability/Protected Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity. Navient Corporation and its subsidiaries are not sponsored by or agencies of the United States of America. Navient is a drug free workplace.
LocationWilmington, DE; Fishers, IN
Date PostedAug 3, 2018