Millwrights are responsible for the maintenance, repair, installation & modification of all sawmill related equipment to safely maximize, uptime, quality and productivity.
Competitive compensation and benefits based on skills and experience are offered, together with a safe, high quality work environment.
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in industrial maintenance
- Maintenance or Mechatronics certificate considered an asset
- Superior troubleshooting skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work in a safe and efficient manner
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Solid background in heavy industry and construction
- Knowledge of the lumber manufacturing process is an asset as well as experience with welding procedures and equipment reliability
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year
- Industrial Maintenance: 3 years (Preferred)