Have you always dreamed of being a part of a world-class team, but haven’t quite found a culture that truly understands what this means? Well, this may be that dream opportunity ready for the taking. Janrain, an Identity Cloud service provider, has built a culture that is a magnet for top talent – a culture where innovation, intellectual honesty, and team camaraderie are more than core values. Janrain created the category it operates in, which positions it to be the largest digital identity network in the world. If you are “people" who have an insatiable appetite for success with the greater team in mind, you need to talk to us.
We are currently seeking a Senior Account Executive based in multiple US locations to further increase our growth velocity. We’re looking for motivated Senior Account Executives who thrive on winning with the world’s best brands, and living on the cutting edge of marketing technology. These individuals should have IAM or CIAM experience or have worked for a marketing service provider focused on customer acquisition and engagement with top consumer brands.
This role requires a tenacious, intelligent salesperson who can think on their feet and talk with many types of potential customers about the value of customer data for brand marketers. Senior Account Executives may be responsible for researching, cold calling, qualifying, proposing and closing sales prospects for Janrain products and services. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter who is biased toward action and has prior experience selling SaaS solutions to enterprise brands. This position is ideal for someone with experience selling solutions for identity, social engagement, customer acquisition and analytics.
- Source and close new business to regularly meet and exceed monthly sales goals
- Build an intimate understanding of Janrain's products, their place in the industry, and the creative and technical language used by customers in combination with those products
- Make cold calls to potential clients and engage them over the phone and via online meeting software. Evangelize the Janrain product message and customer stories
- Deliver compelling presentations using industry knowledge, market trends and case studies to clearly communicate the Janrain SaaS platform and customer data value propositions
- Qualify, document and communicate with all prospects
- Develop and execute sales strategy in a dynamic small team environment
- Always deliver the highest level of customer service
- Keep daily records of calls and information requests sent through extensive use of Salesforce.com
- Stay current on industry knowledge, as well as the competitive posture of the company
- Contribute to the overall sales strategy and share success stories with peers
- 7 -10+ years in a sales/commission/quota-based role with SaaS-based identity/ marketing technology service provider with consistent overachievement of quota
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent education and/or experience
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to present professional presentations and tailor communications to the audience
- Strong grasp of fundamentals of social media, marketing technology, online advertising, cloud and emerging technology
- Strong attention to detail and ability to QA own work
- Professional proposal preparation skills
- Tenacity and ability to think on your feet
- Excellent research/lead generation skills
- Proven track record of reaching and exceeding sales revenue goals
- Ability to effectively manage time, reach decision-makers and quickly determine opportunity potential
- Interest in technology and the ability to explain complex concepts in everyday terms
- Ability to move fast and thrive in a dynamic, quickly-changing environment
- The drive to close more contracts than are needed to beat quota every quarter
- Experience w/ Salesforce and using online webinar technology to conduct product demos
If you enjoy working for an innovative and rapidly growing company with a clear mission apply today! We are located in the vibrant Pearl District in Portland, Oregon. You will enjoy free public transportation passes, bike storage, showers, stocked kitchens and monthly happy hours to socialize with your colleagues and celebrate our successes . In addition, Janrain offers a generous benefit package to take care of you and your family which includes medical, dental, and vision coverage, paid time off, 401K, life insurance, disability plans and stock options.
To apply for this position, please send a resume and cover letter to: http://janrain.com/about/careers/
You must be authorized to work in the United States
To all recruitment agencies:
Janrain only accepts agency resumes from agencies with an approved agency contract. Agencies must contact Human Resources. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Janrain employees or any other company location. Janrain is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Janrain is a equal opportunity employer. Employment here is based solely upon one’s individual merit and qualifications directly related to professional competence. We don’t discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy status, sex, age, marital status, disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristics protected by law. We will also make all reasonable accommodations to meet our obligations under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and state disability laws.