As the healthcare industry continues to rapidly transform, our IT team conceives, develops and delivers impactful technology solutions to support access to quality, affordable healthcare for our members. We are driven by our collective company purpose: To do everything in our power to stand with our members in sickness and in health®. Our IT team unleashes the power of this purpose through technology. We come to work every day to make a difference, and we deliver the highest quality and best solutions to our members.
This position will work on the End User Computing Engineering Devices Team to define and implement desktop tools and technology. The individual in this role will be expected to capture requirements, design, configure, implement and resolve issues with supported endpoints and endpoint management systems. This role is responsible for collaborating with Solutions Engineering, Infrastructure Operations, and Infrastructure Service Management teams in the design and build of infrastructure solutions/blueprints for area of responsibility; participating in the design and build of repeatable patterns (build-kits) to improve deployment times for non-prod and prod environments; as well as transitioning knowledge to Infrastructure Operations.
Required Job Qualifications:
Preferred Job Qualifications:
- Bachelors Degree and 4 years in Information Technology or relevant experience OR Technical Certification and/or College Courses and 6 year Information Technology experience OR 8 years Information Technology experience.
- Comprehensive understanding of PC hardware, software, operating systems, registry management, directory services, printing and application behaviors.
- Background in endpoint management tools (e.g. SCCM, Intune, Jamf)
- Experience building and managing Windows 10 and Mac Catalina environments
- Teamwork and cross-functional collaboration skills
- Root cause analysis and problem-solving skills
- Ability to simplify and standardize complex concepts and share ideas, analysis and recommendations via written and oral communications
- Self-motivated and able to prioritize, manage and deliver assignments autonomously
- Comfortable identifying and introducing continuous improvement opportunities and embrace change as the team evolves how they work
- Understands endpoint networking
- Infrastructure Automation
- IT standards, procedures, policies
- ITIL v3
- Bachelors Degree (Computer Science, MIS, or related degrees)
- Comprehensive knowledge of Macintosh Operating Systems and integrated applications.
- Experience in Modern Workplace systems such as Azure/Intune and affiliated third party components
- Exposure to application remediation efforts for Windows 10 deployment. In particular, the use of Ivanti\AppSense experience.
- Experience with Windows PowerShell and Windows Server roles and services
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants. We are an Equal Opportunity Employment / Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug-free and smoke-free workplace. Drug screening and background investigation are required, as allowed by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Expertise Information Technology
Job Type Full-Time Regular
Location TX - Richardson, IL - Chicago
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants.
If you are an individual with a disability or a disabled veteran and need an accommodation or assistance in either using the Careers website or completing the application process, you can call us at 1-866-977-7378 to request reasonable accommodations.
Please note that only requests for accommodations in the application process will be returned. All applications, including resumes, must be submitted through HCSC's Career website on-line application process. If you have general questions regarding the status of an existing application, navigate to "my account" and click on "View your job submissions".