Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
Join a team utilizing tools and processes proven successful by major software entities with a culture of high engagement, innovation, speed and impact. You will influence and lead in software quality programs in which you will ensure that software products achieve desired customer satisfaction through process & product quality. You will apply principles to the development and use of software and software based systems, lead a team of software quality engineers, and collaborate with other experienced engineers in an interdisciplinary company that applies best practices to achieve world-class results.
Join a team delivering right and fast results and options for new and developing software
Utilize your creativity to deliver software quality engineering tools and resources to further Honeywell's competitive advantage
Drive continuous improvement and lead change in a ground breaking Software Engineering organization
Track quality assurance metrics
Develop, publish, and implement test plans
Write and maintain test automation
Deploy software engineering tools and processes
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering or similar field
- Experience coding in variety of software languages
- Working knowledge of quality assurance methodologies.
- Broad knowledge of theory and principles within Software Engineering
- Significant experience in team collaboration
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Ability to find the correct balance between demand and capacity
- Strong analytical skills
- Understanding of cloud infrastructure services
- Significant relevant experience in software engineering
Exempt Discover Honeywell Intelligrated
- Continued Professional Development
- 1st Shift
- Job ID: HRD36525
- Category: Integrated Supply Chain
- Location: 13560 Morris Road, Suite 3500, 3rd Floor, Alpharetta, GA 30004 USA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.