As a Product/Lifestyle Photographer, you will be in a highly creative environment shooting photography for various departments that include: eCommerce, Marketing, Packaging and Social Media. In this position, you must have a heavy focus on studio and outdoor photography with high visibility. You will bring expertise in strobe lighting, understanding Lightroom, and Photoshop.
It is critical that you’re able to balance both taking feedback and adding value to the team. As the Product Photographer, your sense of self-motivation will allow you to prioritize a large volume of different projects, ensuring projects are completed when deadlines set. We are a company that is always seeking progress while staying true to our ideals of authenticity and innovation. Attention to detail and relationship building is a must! By interacting and partnering with Art and Creative Directors, you will ensure all goals of the department are achieved.
- Collaborate with in-house creative teams on photographic direction that maintains brand continuity in product imagery.
- Compose, stylize, and stage product shots, based on direction provided, using the highest of standards in setting up lighting, color accuracy, and exposure for each shot, while managing a high volume of images.
- Demonstrate lighting skills with the intent to capture the functionality, features, benefits and uniqueness of individual products.
- Utilize professional camera and lighting equipment in a well-equipped studio, also working with 360 product photography system (training provided) and some occasional on location shooting.
- Maintains quality results by paying close attention to detail, be critical of own work before giving project deliverables, always strive to improve and ask questions as often as needed.
- Utilize Adobe Photoshop, Bridge, and Lightroom to process photographs.
- Accurately perform color corrections and all post production editing on photos.
- Import, organize, catalog, and provided final images into a shared environment.
- Collaborate with other photographers.
- Must meet challenging deadlines without deviating from our original style/presentation.
- Keep photo studio neat and organized.
- Share responsibility for proper care, upkeep and maintenance of the photo studio workspace, equipment & supplies.
- Organize models and locations for photoshoots
- Loves to work with babies and children
- Bachelors Degree in photography or related field
- Minimum of 2+ years working in a photo studio (focus on product flat shooting a must)
- Strong Background with DSLR cameras and Studio Lighting
- Experience with product photography, off-figure 360s, creative lighting techniques and problem solving
- Proficient in graphics software including Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Lightroom and Bridge) along with other photography hardware and software
- High-level photo retouching abilities
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to prioritize to hit deadlines and work under pressure
- Great written and oral communication skills
- Problem solving & Critical thinking in fast paced environment
Portfolio must be included to be considered for this position with a focus on product photography.
THIS POSITION IS IN-HOUSE ONLY AND NO FREELANCE WILL BE CONSIDERED.
Job Type: Full-time
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Photography: 2 years (Preferred)
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- High stress tolerance -- thrives in a high-pressure environment
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Aggressive -- competitive and growth-oriented
- Innovative -- innovative and risk-taking
- Stable -- traditional, stable, strong processes
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative