Hakanson Anderson has been providing Engineering and Land Surveying services to municipalities and private enterprises for the past 45 years. Hakanson Anderson is 100% employee Owned Company. We are seeking a full time experienced Survey Crew Chief to join our team. Hakanson Anderson values integrity, innovation and results oriented team members.
We offer very competitive salaries and benefits. No out of town travel, signing bonuses, and a work vehicle provided.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience as a Survey Crew Chief.
- Experience using Trimble GPS, VRS network robotic total stations, TSC3/or Tablet Data Collectors.
- Ability to read and interpret construction plans.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and acceptable driving record.
- Extensive experience in construction layout, boundary and topographic surveys.
- Ability to work in an outdoor environment in all types of weather and carry heavy loads and long work hours.
- Good communication skills and ability to work in a team environment.
- Auto CAD Civil 3D experience is a plus.
Send your resume a cover letter
Hakanson Anderson is an equal employment opportunity employer.
Hakanson Anderson participates in E-Verify and is a drug-free workplace.
Job Type: Full-time
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts such as HSAs or FSAs
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Education assistance or tuition reimbursement
- Workplace perks such as food/coffee and flexible work schedules