** MUST SUBMIT COVER LETTER WITH RESUME **
- Coordinates with Program Directors, Facilities Manager, IT & Production Manager and IT & Production Coordinator to meet event and technical requirements, as well as ancillary area needs.
- Configures and resets screening room per event seating and technical needs.
- Ensures quality and flow of event technical operations, including ensuring A/V equipment and lighting is running properly and meets event requirements, content is properly displayed and cued, and all event systems are executed according to the event plan.
- Assists in monitoring audience for policy violations, including illicit recording or picture taking during events.
- Responds to event attendees with special needs.
- Conducts initial equipment troubleshooting and resolution, and reports issues to the Facilities Manager, IT & Production Manager and IT & Production Coordinator.
- Maintains the work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition and follows prescribed safety.
- Attends training and staff meetings as required.
- Familiarity with video and audio connector types.
- Familiarity with video players such as VLC, Quicktime, Windows Media Player, video formats and aspect ratios.
- Experience with both Apple and Windows platforms.
- Proficiency with PowerPoint & PDF documents required.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word) required.
- Must be available and willing to work such overtime or extended hours as SAG-AFTRA Foundation determines is necessary to meet its business needs.
- Nighttime/weekend availability required.
- Experience as a Theatrical Technician, Light Board Operator, Stage Manager, Editor preferred.
- Must be able to bend, squat, kneel, climb ladders, safely lift and carry 50 lbs.
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality of information.
- Excellent organizational skills, detail oriented.
- Ability to work in a very high paced environment.
- Able to organize and coordinate multiple tasks under deadline.
- Excellent interpersonal skills: high degree of patience and tact.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated interpretative and analytic ability.
- Able to work independently and as a member of a team.
- Must maintain regular and acceptable attendance at such level as is determined at SAG-AFTRA Foundation’s sole discretion.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $18.00 to $20.00 /hour
Required work authorization: