The Account Representative III is responsible for adding new customers as well as maintaining existing client account relationships. The Account Representative III will have assigned revenue goals and activity responsibilities. The position will be responsible for visiting management companies and owners in a geographic territory, attending management meetings with RealPage clients, attending industry functions on behalf of RealPage, Inc. and meeting with client executive management.
We're looking for a dynamic, high performing Sales Rep with experience selling technology products and/or services over the phone, via web-based presentations, and in-person. The ideal candidate has a history of exceeding sales quota, loves the thrill of the hunt, and is capable of building and growing a pipeline of business as a result of prospecting and relationship building. They also have experience navigating through complex organizations and selling to multiple decision makers in the C Suite.
- New sales activities include the management of prospecting, qualifying, closing
- Follow up on implementations associated with new product and service sales.
- Generating new sales and add-on sales revenue within a given territory and/or named account listing.
- Research, identify, and tenaciously generate new opportunities weekly
- Methodically qualify, build, and manage an accurate sales funnel
- Strategically attack a regional territory to close new business and grow existing accounts
- Sell our solutions with a consultative approach in a high energy environment
- Must have the ability to create the ROI for your prospects
- Maintain a high volume of activity including outbound calls, emails, & social selling
- Skillfully deliver web based presentations while partnering with our Sales Engineers
- Comfortably sell to VP & C-Suite executives, navigating through multiple decision makers in large complex organizations
- Consistently outperform your quarterly and annual sales quota
- Thrive on change while remaining highly organized, optimistic, and coachable
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Four-year college degree in business or 4 years relevant work experience in sales
- Minimum of 4 years of formal field sales or inside sales work experience with a record of exceeding assigned quotas
- Strong track record of proven achievement selling software products or services required
- Previous experience with value-based selling approach/ consultative
- Ability to identify, qualify and prioritize prospects
- Ability to present products and solutions to large groups
- Ability to assess a situation and quickly formulate the correct solution
- Ability to effectively and efficiently manage a geographic territory on an on-going basis
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Technically savvy with Microsoft Office Suite
- Any certifications with Real Estate associations such as IREM or NAA is highly desired
- Contact management software experience with Salesforce.com is a plus
- Industry meetings with industry associations and trade shows will be required. (these may occur on evenings and weekends)
- Self-motivated, hard-working, detail-oriented individual with punctual follow-up with clients on daily activities
- This individual needs to be a self-starter that is motivated by resolving client issues and selling solutions in order to collect commission income
- Position requires field activities including some overnight and weekend travel (up to 40%)