Equal Opportunity Employer:
I. Job Summary
This position plays a critical role in the CE (Customer Experience) organization, assisting with the planning and execution of large cross-functional projects and key deliverables for the customer experience/contact center business. Responsibilities include project support, to be delivered in a structured project management format which includes maintaining action items, item owners, and due dates. Also provides support in consolidating business information and content to create executive-level business updates, developing business cases, and conducting in-depth data and financial analyses. Must be able to merge complex data sets for analysis to be presented in a compelling and easily understood format.
II. Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Other duties may be assigned.
Assemble project teams, assign individual responsibilities, develop project schedules and determine and acquire needed resources. For large projects, this involves overseeing a multi-disciplinary team that may include but is not limited to team members with expertise in: HR, Training, Legal, Digital, Marketing, Sales, Collections, Billing, Communications, Operations and CE/Contact Center.
Develop and maintain project plans and budgets, prepare and analyze project performance reports.
Supervise team work processes, procedures and expenses; support programs which drive team performance toward departmental and organizational goals.
Review and evaluate work to ensure quality and timeliness; responsible for quality control in adherence to policies and procedures.
Gather information to create and manage project plans which address open customer deliverables or significant gaps.
Gather and analyze data, both financial and statistical, from multiple sources to be used for reporting /analysis in support of ongoing customer-specific strategies as well as broad-based reporting.
Through individual projects, identify broad-based opportunities for process improvement and internal efficiencies, customer-focused programs, and content.
Develop standardized process documentation and templates.
Create content to be used by the CE leadership team for customer business reviews, including but not limited to PowerPoint slides, charts, graphs, and other summaries.
Prepare cost-benefit analyses to assess project viability, while being able to demonstrate opportunity for continuous improvement and strategic alignment.
Design and prepare recurring and ad-hoc executive-level summaries
- Assist in business transformation - change the current state into a more effective and efficient future state aligned to goals and objectives with focus on both employees and customers
III. Supervisory Responsibilities
This role does not have direct reports, however will be required to effectively influence and manage teams through indirect reporting relationships.
The highest level of supervisory skills required in this job is the management of supervisory/manager level employees. This includes:
Indirect management of project teams
Holding others accountable to meet deliverables on time
Ability to influence and command control as appropriate
The requirements listed below are representative of the qualifications necessary to perform the job.
A. Education and Experience
Bachelor’s Degree, or equivalent experience in Business Administration, Communications, Marketing, Technology or similar area of study, and eight years previous experience. Management experience and project management experience is required, preferably in a contact center environment.
Bachelor’s Degree and eight years previous experience.
B. Certificates, Licenses, Registrations or Other Requirements
C. Other Knowledge, Skills or Abilities Required
Advanced knowledge or skills in one or more of the following required:
- Extensive experience leading infrastructure, process improvement and technology-related projects in a contact center/customer service environment
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent projects in various stages, including project planning and budgeting
- Understanding all aspects of project governance and developing business cases
- Experience utilizing Agile Project Management methodologies
- Project Management certification desired
- Strong contact center background and experience with contact center tools including agent desktop, workforce management, contact center technology, reporting and customer channels
- Capable of defining system and business strategy, developing requirements, designing and prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures, and implementing practical business solutions under multiple deadlines
- Experience presenting, communicating and articulating effectively to all levels of the organization (including technical and non-technical audiences, Senior Leadership, VPs and C-Level Executives)
- Highly proficient in creating, owning and presenting succinct executive-level presentations or communications; ability to interface with senior level to partner on project scope, risk mitigation and issue resolution
D. Other Knowledge, Skills or Abilities that Contribute to Success
May require advanced skills in one or more of the following:
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills and proven listening skills
- Excels at building and managing productive working relationships with business partners, peers and stakeholders
- Successfully leading a project team reach its business objectives within set timeframes
- Strong attention to detail
- Capable of multi-tasking and effectively managing competing priorities
- Can transition easily between tactical thinking and strategic planning
V. Work Environment
Listed below are key points regarding environmental demands and work environment of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
Ability to travel up to 25%
Required to use motor coordination with finger dexterity (such as keyboarding, machine operation, etc.) most of the work day;
Required to exert physical effort in handling objects less than 30 pounds rarely;
Required to be exposed to physical occupational risks (such as cuts, burns, exposure to toxic chemicals, etc) rarely;
Required to be exposed to physical environment which involves dirt, odors, noise, weather extremes or similar elements rarely;
Normal setting for this job is:
I understand that applying to this job indicates that I have the legal right to work in the United States. I agree to perform physical duties of this position as outlined in the job with or without reasonable accommodations. I understand that if offered the position, I will be required to pass a drug screen.