At Domoto we build brands people love. Our clients come to us because we bring strategic ideas to the table and translate those ideas into effective, intuitively designed solutions. We’re a Certified B-Corporation. Sustainability is deeply rooted in our value system, inspiring our work in order to foster positive change.
Our team is seeking a talented, detail-oriented Senior Graphic Designer capable of applying a polished skillset to logo, digital, print, environmental, and packaging projects for companies and organizations spanning a wide array of industries. This position is for a full-time employee. However, part-time/contract or freelance to full-time may be considered.
What we seek in our new colleague:
At Domoto, we thrive amongst people who desire to continually learn and grow, bringing new ideas and technical capabilities to our team. We’re looking for a go-getter who can complete a project, whether it’s a website or a campaign from start to finish, and do so on time. We’re a collaborative group, so you must be a great communicator, which means that you’re as good at conveying your thoughts as you are listening and building upon the insights of others. Finally, we’re a small, tight knit team, who work hard for the collective benefit of our clients and one another. We’re hopeful that our new team member enjoys working with a smaller team but it also comfortable with the idea of growth.
What you’ll be doing as a member of our team:
- Interact with our clients, collaborators, development and production partners in order create the highest quality of work.
- Ability to bring innovative and creative ideas to the table with the ability to manifest those ideas into effective real-world assets.
- Sophisticated design skillset and uncompromising eye for detail.
- Work with our creative director and creative team to develop innovative and effective design, advertising and online solutions including brand identity programs, packaging, advertising campaigns, collateral, social media graphics, PowerPoint presentations and sustainability reports.
- Apply your online expertise toward the customization and design of websites, primarily developed on Wordpress.
What you’ll bring to the table:
- Bachelor’s degree in design/development or relevant expertise.
- Must currently reside in Denver or surrounding Metro Area.
- 5+ years of design experience, preferably in an agency environment.
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite programs including Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Acrobat, Adobe Experience and/or Sketch, etc.
- Responsible, with well-developed time management skills.
- Must have experience designing long-format documents such as reports exceeding 50 pages as well as packaging design experience encompassing wide product lines.
- Well-rounded pre-press skills and production expertise for print media.
- Deep understanding of typographic style for online and print application.
- Experience designing websites, including responsive websites utilizing frameworks such as Bootstrap, Foundation etc.
- Experience working with content management systems and hosted platforms such as Wordpress, etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office software.
Job Type: Full-time
Required work authorization: