300+ media companies as clients, $40+ billion in revenue processed, 25,000+ worldwide users
Operative accelerates revenue growth for the biggest and most successful media companies, making it easy for them to deliver any audience and any outcome to their buyers. Operative gives media companies the power of an open, data-driven and highly configurable architecture that works across all linear, digital, and cross media and converged deals, thanks to the recently released AOS platform. A trusted partner to top global media, more than 300 companies across 25 countries, including NBCUniversal, ABC, AT&T, STARZ, Star India, and Sky, rely on Operative. More than $40B in ad revenue is managed through our platform annually. Operative: your solution for Automating Advertising.
Due to the nature of this role, candidates in remote locations are being considered. Availability to travel is critical.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop milestone documents and full scale project plans using MS Project
- Ensure projects meet internal and client expectations with respect to quality, scope, delivery time lines, and strategy.
- Identify, track, manage and mitigate project risks.
- Assemble, coordinate, direct and support the project team.
- Proactively document and manage project issues and problems as they arise.
- Be able to manage client expectations and communicate effectively to all stakeholders, from senior management to project team members.
- Consistently monitor and report on progress of the project to all stakeholders.
- Help to determine project management best practices and serve as a PM resource for internal department members.
- Strong organizational ability and keen attention to detail, with strong prioritization skills.
- Excellent verbal, written, presentation, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and with minimal supervision.
EDUCATION, CERTIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree
- 3-5 years of experience with all aspects of project management practice, including a strong track record of project delivery for large, cross functional, and complex projects.
- Previous experience driving effective teamwork, communication, collaboration and commitment across disparate groups with competing priorities.
- Strong computer skills, very proficient with MS Office applications. Experience using MS Project and Excel a strong plus.
- Digital Media or Linear/Broadcast Advertising Industry experience preferred; SaaS implementation experience a plus.
- Familiarity with JIRA desired.
- Agile process experience a plus
- Availability to travel up to 25%.
- Regular business hours are Monday through Friday, 9:00 am to 6:00 pm. However, hours may vary as dictated by project demands.
We welcome your application. Please apply online and upload your CV.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package.
Operative is an equal opportunities employer. We recruit based on your experience and skill set.
Job Type: Full-time
- Project Management: 3 years (Preferred)