Patient Service Coordinator - Retention Department
The Patient Service Coordinator functions as the primary contact for customers/patients placing the orders for the patient, collaborating and communicating with other departments to ensure unimpeded resolution of customer/patient issues and special projects. The incumbent ensures that patient pharmacy needs are fulfilled in a timely, accurate, and service oriented manner and handles refill orders and transfers incoming calls to specialized departments.
Act as the primary liaison between the customer and all departments collaborating with department personnel such as the Prescription Specialists and Pharmacists to ensure that all the patient-s questions and prescription needs are met. Transfer calls to specialized departments, as necessary.
- Initiate communication with customers/patients by phone to set up new or existing prescription orders.
- Field incoming calls from customer/patients on a daily basis.
- Contact the pertinent customers/patients on a monthly basis to confirm current prescriptions, changes in prescriptions, or any additional prescriptions.
- Review patient-s medication needs and advises of early/late refills due in Pharmacy Management System (per prescriptions from physicians).
- Inform customer of any changes or delays in their order due to product shortages, product changes, recalls, or backordered and discontinued products.
- Determine the best delivery method based on the customer -remaining days- supply, delivery location, cost, and product stability.
- Resolve all order discrepancies interfacing with the appropriate departments to ensure resolution.
- Update Pharmacy Management System patient/customer records with all appropriate and necessary documentation.
- Responsible for Medication Profiles and entering and completing enrollment forms.
- Review medication shipment activity and recommends inactivation when indicated.
- Ensure prescription validity with the patient.
- Print medication summary profile in the Pharmacy Management System database for customers, upon request.
- Serve as the liaison between patients and others regarding all service related issues.
- Research, investigate, and resolve order delivery issues. Verifies correct information and obtains input from appropriate team or individual for prompt resolution.
- Initiate discussion with patients, as necessary, regarding accounts receivable balances if status jeopardizes service delivery.
- Direct appropriate questions to specific team or individual. Escalates complex issues to supervisor as necessary.
- Educate patients regarding services and procedures to appropriately set expectations and ensure a positive patient experience.
- Adhere to and maintains all compliance and regulatory requirements.
- Make suggestions to enhance processes.
- Review and comply with the Code of Business Conduct and all applicable company policies and procedures, local, state and federal laws and regulations.
- Assist with various projects as assigned by direct supervisor.
Patient Service Coordinator
Position is contract only as it is covering for someone who is out on leave. Candidate is going to be making outbound calls to patients or clinics regarding medications that have expired. Once fully trained candidate will be held to working on 105 cases a day. They will work there way up to that metric. 1st month will be help to 75 cases a day, 2nd month is 85 cases a day and 3rd month is 105 cases a day. A case will include a least 1 outbound phone call. Worker may have to complete more than 1 call per case so once trained, they could be making more than 105 calls a day. Looking for a candidate with call center experience.
During training, hours will be 8:00am-4:30pm and then they will switch to working with someone one the floor to which they would follow that schedule. Once fully trained, candidate can pick one of 4 scheduled (7:30am-4:00pm, 8:00am-4:30pm, 8:30am-5:00pm or 9:00am-5:30pm).
AS A KELLY EMPLOYEE, YOU-LL HAVE ACCESS TO WORLD-CLASS PERKS, INCLUDING:
Kelly-sponsored Affordable Care Act health care coverage available to eligible employees
Group insurance options*
Service bonus plan
Holiday pay plan
Weekly electronic pay options
Online training campus that provides more than 3,000 free courses to help improve and develop skills
Exclusive online employee community
Employee assistance program available at no cost
Transportation Spending Accounts
Offered and administered by Leslie & Associates. These plans are not sponsored by Kelly Services.
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.