Due to compliance with U.S. export control laws and regulations, candidate must be a U.S. citizen, U.S. permanent resident, or have asylum or refugee status in the U.S.
The responsibility of this position is to follow work instructions, prints and routers to assemble position and thermal sensors. The incumbent must be able to assemble using small hand tools, must have good hand/eye coordination and use a microscope.
YOU MUST HAVE
- High School diploma or equivalent GED
- Able to speak, read and write in English
- Ability to follow step-by-step procedures (written in English)
- Use of hand tools such as tweezers, Swiss oiler, wire cutters, allen wrench. X-acto knife, needle-nose pliers, etc.
- Use of measuring and inspection tools such as calipers, resistance meter, and other electrical equipment is desirable
- Previous experience in electro-mechanical assembly such as wiring and soldering and knowledge of electronics and/or electronic testing is desirable
- Must have good hand eye coordination
- Must have extensive concentration level and attention to detail
- Must be able to use and inspect product under a microscope.
- Must have the ability to work with very fine wire (threadlike) and small precision parts.
- Experience working in a team environment
- Basic computer skills – able to navigate
- Capable of reading digital read out on a meter
- Willingness to learn multiple manufacturing processes and flex where volume dictates
- Ability to partner with other and work independently
- Ability to convey information clearly
- Monday - Friday from 7am to 3:30pm
YOU MUST HAVE
- Must have eyesight correctable to 20 – 20 vision and not color-blind
- Must have well-defined fine hand/eye coordination
- Attention to detail
- Fine hand dexterity required
JOB ID: HRD213221
Category: Integrated Supply Chain
Location: 245 Railroad St,Woonsocket,Rhode Island,02895,United States
Due to US export control laws, must be a US citizen, permanent resident or have protected status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.