Part-time | InternshipEstimated: $27,000 - $36,000 a year6 days ago
- Digital marketing
- Communication skills
- Writing skills
- Organizational skills
- Associate's degree
Full Job Description
KbeautyCon is a Korean beauty event that brings its guests a unique experience straight from Korea! Korean beauty has taken the beauty industry by storm in recent years, and this is a chance to better understand the success that comes with it.
We are currently looking for a skilled copywriter intern to join our team and work along with us to bring quality and creative initiatives to our clients. Part of the content that you will be responsible for will be related to digital marketing innovations, Korean culture, the Hallyu wave, and beauty content.
This internship is for 6 months.
If you are passionate and knowledgeable about K-beauty and skincare, then we would love to have you join our team! As a beauty content writer you will utilize your writing skills and knowledge to create innovative creative content as well as contribute to strategizing branding and marketing with other team members.
Your tasks will include:
- Collaborate with internal and external team members to create innovative content ideas.
- Translate content ideas into actionable tasks.
- Have consistent delivery of well-build creative thinking and materials to our clients
- Construct ideas to strategize, structure, and pitch wording ideas
- Research brands and market trends to develop relevantly concepts and stay up to date with trends
- Related education and experience
- Minimum of an Associates Degree in Marketing or related field
- Up to date knowledge of beauty influencers and content creators
- Up to date knowledge of latest trends in the digital marketing industry
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to multitask.
- Profound attention to detail and problem-solving capability.
- Familiarity with keyword placement and other SEO practices.
Job Types: Part-time, Internship