Data Entry Typist
Manually enters subscriber information to the system, accurately updates subscriber records and maintains client turnaround time.
- Keys a variety of subscription transactions and special requests from source documents to systems.
- Reads batch header and determines type of transaction.
- Completes daily paper work: time sheets, release sheets and report of work completed.
- Completes correction sheets, documents and re-batches.
- Maintains up to date file on client changes.
- Attends team and department meetings.
- Obtains assigned work.
- Returns assigned work before leaving area.
- Reacts to change and remains productive.
- Completes work and meet deadlines according to established departmental procedures
- Interacts in cooperative and professional manner, with all levels of employees, vendors and/or clients, in a team environment.
- Typing skills – minimum 25 WPM
- Ability to analyze and process data.
- Verbal and written communication skills-ability to read, write, and comprehend the English language and make appropriate decisions
- Ability to compare and evaluate entered data with original document and edit.
- Ability to make independent decisions.
- Average interpersonal skills.
- Ability to interpret data.
- Simple math skills.
- Average organization skills.
- Must be age 16 or older
- Must commit to at least 20 hrs per week.
Temporary position is scheduled to begin August 13, 2018
EOE/AA Employer including Vets and Disabled
Pre-employment background check(s) conducted on qualified candidates.
Post-offer, pre-employment drug/health screening(s) required for some positions.
If you need an accommodation as part of the employment process please contact Human Resources at:
If you want to view the EEO is the Law poster, please choose your language: English – Spanish – Arabic - Chinese
If you want to view the EEO is the Law Supplement poster, please choose your language: English – Spanish –