A COMMUNITY EMPLOYER WITH A NATIONAL REACH.
Myler Disability is one of the largest Social Security Disability advocacy groups in the country and we're proud to be headquartered in American Fork.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR INDIVIDUALS WHO HAVE A DESIRE TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE and are ready to take on a challenge!
As a Customer Service Representative you are a valuable member of the Myler team. Your responsibilities would include:
- Holding phone consultations with prospective clients to determine whether or not we can assist them with their claim
- Assisting individuals with the initial application for Social Security Disability and reviewing completed applications to confirm accuracy, completeness, and professionalism prior to submission to the Social Security Administration (SSA)
- Following up with clients who have begun the process to ensure that the initial paperwork is returned to our office
We know that 8 hours is a significant portion of your day – that's why we organize fun events (both large and small) throughout the year to show our appreciation. If you're a self-motivated, customer-oriented individual you might be just the person that we're looking for.
Our company has ONE OBJECTIVE—making sure people who need and deserve Social Security Disability or SSI benefits get them. We have a national network of advocates to ensure that all of our clients receive personal, local service. (For more information visit our website www.mylerdisability.com)
IF YOU'RE READY TO BE PART OF THE DIFFERENCE WE WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU!
- Health, Vision, & Dental Insurance (after 60 days)
- Life, Accident, and Disability Insurance available - Paid holidays & vacation
- Stable work hours
- Paid training
- $12 per hour starting with the first performance review at month two (then every 6 months thereafter)
- Individuals seeking long-term employment that can give at least a year commitment
- Typing speed of 40+ words per minute
- Must be able to work full time (Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm)
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $12.00 /hour