Busy Nassau County personal injury firm looking for an EBT/Motion clerk to handle the Court and deposition calendar. Prior experience is required. Spanish Speakers are a plus.
- Advanced telephone skills, organization and personable demeanor is necessary.
- Work closely with the firm's attorneys, staff, outside counsel, and per diem attorneys.
- Position requires a strong working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word, E-Law, and New York State Unified Court System.
- Experience using Smart Advocate case management software.
- Daily tasks include the review of all EBT/calendar mail, interacting with courts, clients, firm attorneys, plaintiffs' counsel and entering all EBT. motion, and court conference calendar events.
- Coordinating the deposition calendar with per diem attorneys for assigned county
- Monitoring cases for EBT/motion dates.
INCLUDE COVER LETTER AND SALARY REQUIREMENTS WITH YOUR RESUME
Job Type: Full-time