As part of the Ripple Design team, the Creative Director will play a strategic role in shaping the visual brand at Ripple. You will be involved in every aspect of the design process, from brainstorming the next great brand experience to tweaking pixels right before launch. You are design leader with entrepreneurial spirit, who thrives in a fast-paced and collaborative culture. You will lead multiple strategic design projects and work streams while guiding other designers and creatives. You’re passionate. You love people. You design meaningful experiences. You get it done.
What We Look For:
What You Might Look Like:
- Exceptional hands-on design skills: visual design, motion graphics, environmental graphics, illustration, typography, concept development and art direction.
- Translate requirements into engaging interactive experiences that elevate Ripple as a brand across multiple mediums: web, print, global events, video.
- Collaborate well with others– senior leadership, cross functional stakeholders, external partners and other designers to convey the value of design and brand within a business context.
- Develop Ripple design systems and standards that can scale globally and design new patterns and standards that get adopted by others
- Serve as a thought leader and expert on the Ripple brand identity.
- Serve as a mentor and influencer to other designers at Ripple.
- Establish a strong design culture by championing user-centric design and design thinking.
- Your up-to-date portfolio speaks for itself. Must have a portfolio featuring examples of your work, design process and outcomes/results.
- Degree in Design, or related field of study or 10+ years of equivalent relevant work experience. .
- Deep technical experience in digital design, motion graphics, animation, web / responsive design, illustration and UI design
- Strong knowledge of Figma, InVision, Adobe Creative Suite, HTML, CSS
- Ability to clearly communicate ideas when presenting work and strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to take complex concepts and distill them down to simple visual design that is understandable to a wide audience
- Power to influence others to build consensus, while dealing with ambiguity
- Ability to successfully manage all aspects of a project from start to finish
- Attention to detail and strong illustration and typography skills
- Experience in the enterprise software space a plus
- Experience working in agency environment a plus
- Previous experience at a startup or in-house creative team, a plus