- High School Diploma or GED
- Front Desk
- Customer Service
The Membership Consultant will be responsible for creating a positive member experience by providing a superior level of customer service to all Aspire Fitness members, prospective members and guests.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Greet members, prospective members and guests, providing exceptional customer service.
- Handle all front desk related activities including:
- Answer phones in a friendly manner and assist callers with a variety of questions.
- Check members into the system.
- New member sign-up.
- Take prospective members on tours.
- Maintain clean and organized front desk area
- Hourly Club Pride – picking up/taking trash out, filling spray bottles, paper towels, wiping down equipment, light cleaning around club, etc.
- Facilitate needed updates to member’s accounts.
- Respond to member questions and concerns in a timely and professional manner and elevate to Assistant Manager or Manager as needed.
- Assist in maintaining the neatness and cleanliness of the club.
- Community Outreach and B2B with Management Team for outside sales for roughly 4 hours a day
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Front Desk: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- United States (Preferred)