The Assoc Digital Marketing Analyst’s goal is to help develop and implement well thought out and strategic marketing plans for Digital Marketing to generate Ecommerce sales. Success will be measured by return on investment metrics, as well as overall execution of the plan. This person will report to the Digital Marketing Lead and collaborate with Digital Marketing, Digital Experience, and Merchandising as well as outside partners and vendors. This person must have incredible communication skills, be able to adapt to and work with various personalities, and see challenges as opportunities. To perform this job successfully, the Digital Marketing Specialist must be able to perform each essential duty of the job outlined below, and to accept special projects as assigned.
Education / Experience Requirements:Position Contribution Level :
Minimum Education & Experience:
- Coordinate and Grow Email Program
- Pro-actively monitor and measure performance, trends and projections
- Manage and communicate effectively with agency and industry contacts
- Prepare marketing budgets, forecasts and reports pertaining to these programs
- Ensure that the company voice and messaging is not infringed upon and that the correct verbiage is used at all times
- Interface with the merchant team and other departments in relation to the respective channel’s role within the Marketing mix and work with other Marketing channels to leverage opportunities
- Help redefine the best practices as they relate to brand protection and channel growth
Preferred Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent years of experience
- Specific Degree: Marketing, Journalism, Business Administration, English, or related
- Specific work or project experience: Marketing in-house or agency, or other related experience
- Industry experience: Marketing
- Specific work or project experience: Preferably Digital Marketing experience in Email/CRM, Social Media, or Online
- Industry experience: Marketing
Reporting Relationships:Supervisor :
- 4 or more years of applicable experience preferred
Digital Marketing Lead
Belkcareers.com is committed to making the on-line application experience easy and accessible to individuals with disabilities. We are constantly making improvements to comply with the spirit of the "Americans with Disabilities Act," and the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines. If any of the information on the belkcareers.com website is not accessible to you due to a disability, please contact us via email at HRSharedServices@Belk.com. Please provide the location of the inaccessible information and the format you wish to have the information presented and we will be happy to send it to you, either via your email address or a separate mailing address you provide. If you prefer, you may contact one of our friendly Shared Services representatives at 1-800-588-3700 and we will be happy to assist you with the application process.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer:
We treat all our associates and candidates as equals. We require all associates and managers to do so too and comply with employment laws and regulations. All personnel actions are conducted in the spirit of equal employment. We are committed to recruit, train, promote and retain associates without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identification and expression, national origin, marital status, age, disability, genetic information, military status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state or federal laws.